Even though osteoarthritis is commonly said to be caused by wear-and-tear on your joints due to lifestyle, diet and aging, and rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease in which your body starts destroying itself, you can gain relief in much the same way: by addressing your diet and exercise habits.
Notice the similarities in my top recommendations for both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
My Top Recommendations for Osteoarthritis:
- Get plenty of omega-3 fats by taking a high-quality krill oil.
- Get moving with an exercise program.
- Eat a healthier diet based on the principles of nutritional typing.
- Rely on safer anti-inflammatory alternatives for pain relief.
- Use the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to harness the power of your mind to help in your healing. Also see 22 years of pain from degenerative arthritis gone after persistent EFT.
My Top Recommendations for Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- My revision of Dr. Brown’s Antibiotic Protocol.
- Improve your diet using nutritional typing.
- Take a high-quality krill oil for omega-3 fats.
- Have an effective method of addressing the nearly universal underlying emotional distresses that are present in nearly all autoimmune diseases like RA, such as EFT.