Micro-needle rollers create tiny punctures in your skin activating your body’s healing mechanisms and stimulating collagen regrowth. Micro needling has been found to reduce wrinkles, acne scars, sun damage, stretch marks and pore size.
Amazon customer Silvia says: “I didn’t wanna pay for an expensive one but was looking for a good cheap one and this is it !!!!! I’m using this along with the vitamin C serum and I have to say this DOES WORK. I had like a deep acne scar in my right cheek and after two rolls, 90% has already vanished. It’s like it’s not there anymore. I’m still trying it for the red marks from the past acne too and hopefully it works. But over all I would recommend it because it’s like a miracle!! Yes , yes I would buy another one!!”
With 500 little needles rolling over your face, micro-needle rollers look like torture. But these women say it’s not!
“Proven to increase chemical absorption up to 1000 times, derma rollers are commonly used along with skincare products such a moisturizers, anti-wrinkle or anti-aging creams, or even essential oils. As the holes are put in place, the product is able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level then just surface application causing the results to be more effective and promising. Instead of just sitting on the surface, skincare products are able to be fully absorbed in multiple layers of skin as opposed to just one.”
Buy Now: Vitamin C Serums (60~90% Off)
HOW TO USE IT
- Roll up, down, left and right. 10 times over the area you’re looking to treat.
- Then, apply hyaluronic acid as a moisturiser to boost skin elasticity.
- Follow up with creams and vitamin C serums.
- Since these rollers create small punctures in your skin, make sure you SANITIZE it before and after use.
- DO NOT SHARE the roller with anyone.
- For best results, use the roller at night right before bed.